sábado, 12 de abril de 2014

The Suicide

 
Writing on a piece of paper
Locked up in an empty room
These rotten walls around me
Telling endless stories

I can hear something near
Look in every direction
Nothing to see, just these walls
Watching and speaking to me

Living in a nightmare
Drowning and dying
Sanity sliping from my hands
Consumed by my own madness

I tried my best, but everythig comes to an end
A coward in my own mind
Watch me hanging from this rope
I've failed among the living

Now I'm rotten, bellow new walls
Rotten to the core
A flesh-eating parasite
Six feet underground

Tearing my flesh from the bone
Unleashing some of the hate
Buried away on my own filth
Screamings from the damned

The game is over for me
Please hear my elegy
The cycle is over for me
I'll become one with the soil

No hay comentarios: