sábado, 12 de abril de 2014

The Old Man


When you try to reach the skies
Far beyond the sun
Looking for the answers
To questions that nobody asked
You can take the wings of mine
I've lived for an eternity
So I'll just stay in the ground

Listen to the ancients
They have much to say
Embrace the new reality
Nothing will be the same
You can take the ears of mine
I've lived for an eternity
So I don't wanna hear the same old tale

Prepare for what you'll see
You wish to encounter the sea of trees
Such a meaningful view
All what you wanted in front of you
You can take the eyes of mine
I've lived for an eternity
So I can already imagine the true colors

Since the first breath to the last
We look for our own peace of mind
And break the equilibrium of life
Humanity will never find happiness
Until it learns to live with its scars
Just by then, we'll find balance
Just by then, we'll find peace

Travel to the infinite
Listen to the sounds of the universe
Watch the breeding of new life
Stop breaking the cycle
Stop breaking the equilibrium
The answer is "nothing"
And yet is "everything"

No hay comentarios: